Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Summer Hobby

So, in the life of a teacher, it can get kinda boring during the summer. I mean, I do stuff. I do lots of stuff. Like sleep in, and watch whatever show I want while Scott is as work, and I read, and I make something yummy just for me.

And then it is 10:00 in the morning.

Today, I said to myself, "Self, you need a hobby. Cooking and cleaning are not a hobby, and you can only clean the bathroom so many times by 1 in the afternoon before it just gets weird."

So I decided that I would be your friendly neighborhood Pinterest Myth Buster!

That's right friends. I will have a post everyday about something that I tried on Pinterest, and how it worked. This will be a blog with failures and successes and TRUTH!

There will also be the occasional post about something cool that Scott and I did.

Like the one at the end of this week, with pictures from my race.

But anyway, I look forward to my summer of samples. If there is anything you specifically want me to try, let me know! Happy pinning!

No comments: