Monday, February 20, 2012

Now Thanksgiving

Now we can get to Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving this year was in Tridell. I decided that I was going to make my French Silk Pie, which, if you have had before, I am sorry that you just drooled on your lap. This turned out to be a big deal because my cookie dough loving husband did not want a pie with raw eggs. It turned into quite a sore spot between us. So I made the pie normally, and wouldn't you know it, it was the first pie gone, and I was asked to make 2 next year. In your face Scott. Just kidding, love you. (but really, you eat my cookie dough..what is the difference?)

I love going to Thanksgiving in Tridell because, well many things, but one of the things that I like the most is the cranberry sauce that the Merkley's make. Cranberries, oranges and other stuff and love, and a few hours later, BAM! Deliciousness.

Anyway. Mia had a blast out on the farm! She loves all the open space to run around and even chased down a few prairie dogs.

But wait, aren't you wondering if I got sick? And the answer yes, I did. I got an awful cold that is just now going away. Thanks.

No comments: