Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Waiting Game

We are down to the wire to get into our house. I feel kind of helpless because I do nothing but WAIT! I hate waiting with a passion. Because I know that you can't wait either, I decided to post a couple pictures of our house!


This weekend we are in Tridell again, but this time we are joined by Erik and his kids, Chris and Emily and Brielle, Amy and Dan and their kids, Josh and Amanda and Addy, and there is also William and Stephanie and Paisley and super cute three week old Stetson! He is adorable and I got to hold him. It just makes me more baby hungry. Oh well, someday. So there is more waiting.

And on top of all of that, I have to be in school on Monday! It is a make-up day from the fire in Herriman this past fall. But, even if I have to be there, there are going to be about 5 or 6 kids in all the classes. People in this community just up and take their kids on vacation for weeks on end....and when they come back it is apparently the teacher's job to follow their child around and make sure they get their work in. Good grief. So I have to waste another day because it would be pointless to teach with 5 or 6 kids. So even more waiting.

This is the Jordan River Temple in the foreground of the Herriman Fire. My school is right at the base of that hill.

But, it will be a fun day! 5 or 6 kids will be cake!

No comments: