Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our house is empty.....

So, we have officially moved into our house! It has been a very tiring week. We have basically nothing...but Scott keeps reminding me that less is more, and that not every space has to be filled just yet. Everything is still in boxes thanks to two consecutive nights of Parent-teacher conferences. Speaking of, my conferences are going great! Parents are leaving my room with smiles and laughing. However, I take an awful long time ( I like to talk, who knew?)...so parents are waiting at my door for a long time. I am going to try harder today.

Anyway, just thought I would give you a quick update...pictures of our meager belongings in our house to come soon!

2 comments:

Candice said...

So excited for you guys that you're in your own house! Don't worry....it'll fill up faster than you realize and you'll find yourself saying "where did all this crap come from??"

Todd, Karen, David, Rylee and Alicia said...

Congrats Brandee! That's so exciting!