Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life in the Dell

So far, I have been pretty bored.....just laundry, cooking, and thank-you cards to occupy my time...I hope to go and get a job this week, as well as a new license......
The weather here is....dry...go figure. I guess I now fully understand the meaning of desert. I can't wait until it gets cold and the view is covered in snow!
I made my firs post office run today. I walked in, the lady looked at me and turned around and didn't say anything. My shy self didn't say anything either, yeah right...I introduced myself as Brandee Merkley, and that I needed stamps. She looked at me like, no duh. Well, only like three more runs to the post office and I should have thanked everyone for making my day special...maybe next time I can make her smile...

3 comments:

josh said...

Yeah, after seeing North Carolina and the beautiful place in which you grew up, Tridell does seem like the Sahara Desert. Give it time. It grows on ya. Nice blog by the way.

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Don't listen to Josh... how would he know - he grew up there, of course he likes it!

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

BTW...when are we going to see pics of your wedding in North Carolina?