Monday, September 8, 2008

Civilzation at Last

On Friday I entered civilization. Well, Vernal. I went with Scott, and we were going to go get my lisence, and much to my chagrin, the DMV is closed on Fridays. So, I went to the library, and stayed there for about three hours, until Scott's friend's wife, Bridget got off of work (lucky). Oh! And I applied for a job, at a scrapbook place that was in desparate need of being organized. So Bridget and I head out to the job that our husbands are working on....this huge fence, like 1,000 ft of it, and decided to take them slushies, which we proceeded to drink all of while watching them strain in the heat. It was a good thought.
After going out to dinner, Scott and I came back to the house and I convinced him to take us camping in the most awesome tent I have ever seen...now 9:00 at night. So we go, and it was awesome! We used our super cool marshmallow stick things, and make smores (which I seemed to have misplaced the other chocolate bars..) and had a good time.

No comments: