Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SO IF YOU BELIEVE THEN JUST STAND UP ON YOUR FEET

If you had to finish singing the song...you are a member of the PRIDE! Last year Scott and I went to every single game--the hard way! We bought vouchers for every single game, drove up to the stadium before game day, got our seats and then went to the game. SUCH A HASSLE. We were easily convinced to get season tickets this year.

So, needless to say, we went to a lot of games last year. I decided that since I don't remember what game was what, or who we played in all these pictures, that I would just post them and let you guess what game was when! I only put the good ones, but there were definitely a lot of others!

Pretty sure this is at an Open Cup game..

Oh, look, Ethan. Cool.

This is going to be a play off game.

So is this one.

I think I wanted to show the score board...we must have beat someone important...

This is Marianne and I agreeing to get photobombed by the people behind us. We did have a good one, but I already put that up on facebook. This one is funnier.

YAY! MLS final! I don't have alot of pictures of this. It was too dang cold! If you want to see more about it you should go check out my sister-in-law Emily's blog.

Hey look! Landon Donovan. Super close to me. Stretching.
 The next sequence is the many faces of us at soccer games...
I love this picture of us! And I love that hair...

Freezing cold game! We were sitting in the upper bowl and the wind was whipping! The hat I am wearing is Scott's, I forgot mine and just kinda took his. He had a hood!

This is after an almost loss! We ended up tying. I remember because I told Scott to make a stressful face...if that is his stressful face, then why does he make that same face every time I tell a joke?

I know that this is the same game as before, but I like this one too.
Hey, Nat Borchers. And oh yea, Ethan!

Hey..."set-apart" Ethan.
Obviously you can tell that my brother Ethan came this past summer. I will post on his trip right after this...because I realized I have a lot of pictures from when he was here..

No comments: