Monday, April 14, 2014

Butch Cassidy

I know what you are thinking...2 posts in 2 days? What is going on? But I decided while I was on a roll, might as well keep it up.

This is from the Butch Cassidy 10k on Novemer 2, 2013. We made the trek down to St George and met up with Scott's sister Angela and her family!

I LOVE this race! I have done it twice now, and this time I cut my time by about 15 minutes!

His mohawk was a mess. I had to fix it.

There, that's better.
This is to copy the picture from a few years ago.  If you search my facebook you can find it...but I don't want you to. There is a reason I was able to cut 15 minutes!

Here are her super cute girls! Eliza is in the chicken costume...she was EGG-cited. And of course, Nora has to do everything Eliza does, so there she is, up on top of the fence too!
 The Butch Cassidy 10K is a race that you can find information on here. 
If anyone wants to do it with Scott and I this year, let me know!

In tradition with traveling with Aaron and Angela...and especially because we were AT Zion's, we couldn't pass up an opportunity to go on a hike! The rest of the pictures are from the rest of the day when we hiked a secret trail through the park. In super-sore fashion mind you.
This has to be one of my favorite pictures of all time of us! We are obviously very tired and worn out! But still smiling!

Isn't Zion's beautiful?



Scott was testing out some things his phone camera could do. We were stopped for a while because Eliza fell in the little creek and I think Gage needed a diaper change.
So pretty! I love the black and white. I might frame this! Except that if I blew it up the pixels would be terrible...I guess I have to travel back down to take some awesome pictures!


No comments: