Monday, December 22, 2008

Black Friday...aptly named.


Well, the day started off crazy. I had to work. At 5. I didn't even know there was one of those in the morning.

The doors opened as I got there.
I have never seen so many people move that fast.

About half way through the day, all associates got called into the break room, and we learned of the tragic death of a fellow associate in the New York/New Jersey store. After opening the door for the crazy people, they trampled him to death. It was a sad day, after that.

Anyway, after a trying day....I get picked up by Scott to go to the Jazz game! That was fun..

There was a heated verbal team spirit argument between an 11 year old jazz fan and an 11 year old kings fan (ages are guessed to protect the true identities). After one would yell "Go Jazz!" there would be a resounding "Go Kings!" or my favorite, "Come on Jazz, we have faith in you!"
It was entertaining, and it lasted the entire game!

1 comment:

The Merkleys said...

Looks like you guys had great seats!