Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Hate Haunted Walk-throughs

Well, for starters, I got a job! Yay! So if you are ever in Vernal, come by the frozen department! I work in zero degrees. Fun. The good news is that I will be ready for Rexburg weather.
Speaking of Rexburg, Scott and I can go to school...with the bill paid for by the feds!! Interesting bit'o'info: the apartment complex sent back our application because we didn't add landlord information to it. Good grief. This is the same lady who keeps only four hours a week in the office. Lets not even go there.
Yesterday Scott and I went to Lagoon Frightmares. I got two free tickets from work for free and we traveled to Salt Lake. The rides were awesome. The weather was great. The candy apple I begged for was delicious, and went right to my hips. The lines were horrible. And I cried, I was so scared at the stupid walk-through. It's like they preyed on me. Scott said that I looked too scared, and they just had a field day. Well good for them. Tomorrow for family home evening we are going to go the corn maize. So that will be fun. As long as I don't psych myself out. But it was totally fun!

No comments: