Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Soon to be: The Great Move

Well, we are coming to the end of the semester up here in Rexburg. Scott and I are graduating this semester. We are hurriedly trying to finish all of our course work without going crazy and still eating full meals at the appropriate times. This semester has been fun. We have been snowboarding a couple times, we have been to some great movies, and have made some yummy food.

We are anticipating moving down to Provo. SCOTT GOT INTO BYU!! It is so exciting. We can't wait to go to football games and enjoy being on such a big campus. I have been placed for my student teaching in the Jordan School District and am currently working on getting my student teaching to be more of an internship. This means that I would actually be the teacher, given at least 5 classes and a "good luck" from my supervisor. This would work out much better for us I think.

Next semester, I will have to take two classes. One that the school scheduled wrong that I had to just go with the flow, and the other because I didn't want to take such a hard class this semester. Scott will go back to full-time with his internship-turned-job. It will be a lazy summer though.

No comments: