Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our first Christmas

Well, I know I am very far behind on my blogging....sorry.

Scott had to work almost all day on Christmas Eve, so in my sadness and loneliness, I made cookies. I made Spritz, Forgotten, Old Fashioned Spice, Peppermint Meringes, Cornflake, White Velvet cut-outs, and Grandmom's thumbprint. They were tasty, and have lasted a whole lot longer than I thought was capable for cookies to last.

This next picture was taken on Christmas Eve too, before we went down to Wig and Steph's house for dinner. Its kinda dark, but we wanted to make sure you could see our pretty tree with all of our good stuff!!

Then, Christmas day, Scott and I went to pick up Tyler, my brother. It was a long scary drive, but read the next blog to find out what we did.

No comments: